Sunday, August 16, 2015

College!!!

I feel like I haven't blogged in forever! I've been so busy with travel (went up to Michigan for a few days to visit family) and when I got back it was all about college and dorm shopping!
Guys, I go to college in two days, that's crazy soon! I'm so excited to start this new chapter in my life and can only hope that it brings even more fun times!
Today was the day when my friend group started leaving. All of my friends went over to my one friends house for breakfast because she was leaving today :'( As I was leaving her house, I was just thinking about how when we all meet back up together over Thanksgiving our lives will be totally different. There will be new friends to talk about, all the different classes we've taken, and just new life experiences we have learned so far. But lets be honest, we will all be like "Remember when..." We will just hop right back where we left off, like we were never apart. 
But, as you leave, you have to remember, there are going to be a lot of new people to meet, new experiences to be had, and time to grow. Just this afternoon I started texting my roommate. Let's be honest, when I first found out who my roommate was going to be I was nervous. I was thinking, what if we don't get along, what if she snores at night. But thenI took a step back and thought, I don't have to become best friends with my roommate. If I do that'd be awesome, but I'll also meet so many amazing new people along with her.
Below are some pictures from the highlights of my summer!


All in all I am super excited to start this new journey and can't wait to see where I'll go from here!
Squad Out - Caroline

No comments:

Post a Comment